Sunday

Outtakes | Two Peas in a Pod




Meet Aidan & Blake. Yea, they think they're cool. In fact they're so cool I traveled nearly 120 miles to photograph them. They're cousins, neighbors and best buddies. This was the second time I've been commissioned to photograph them and their siblings. This is what what I think their peace signs really mean: two fingers to tell the world I'm crazy enough to photograph them not once, but twice! And for that opportunity, I believe it's their moms that are the coolest of all. Stay tuned for further updates and I'll show you some of my coolness, too :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! You rock, you have captured these boys perfectly. You are patient, kind and an amazing soul. These only gets us more excited then ever to see more! Kudos Sarah you are amazing!

Dana Moore

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more. Aidan said, "I love it!!" I was so worried since Aidan couldn't sit still....and it looks as though I had nothing to wory about. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

I love those faces and those hats are so cute - great shot!!!

Sue said...

Sarah, This is Aidan and Blakes Grandma coming by to tell you how beautiful I think this picture turned out. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures that you took. It takes some one with a very steady hand and a lot of talent to get a picture of these two standing, sitting, squatting or laying down. They are always in motion. You achieved the near impossible and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
hugs,
Sue Giannotta

Unknown said...

thank you for all the wonderful comments! everyone of them made me smile.