Thursday

Camie | GHS 2012



Camie is about to enter her senior year at Greenville High School. She's so stinkin' sweet and adorable; everyone knows it, even the young boys that followed us through town on their bikes! Camie loves Friday night football games, especially supporting and celebrating with her boyfriend after his team wins. She's eager to start the next chapter in her life and is thinking of studying at MSU to become a doctor. I wish the very best for her as she enters this exciting school year, and beyond.

random camie facts:

what is your favorite high school memory so far?
The Greenville/Lowell football game last year, watching our team beat Lowell on their own field. I was there with my friends and we painted our faces rushing the field after winning to give my boyfriend congrats hug was great. The whole school was so excited.


what would you say is the first thing people notice about you?
Funny story, I really had no idea what to put for this question so I asked facebook! Someone said my height; I am 5" so I'm pretty small and everyone notices that! I also got my smile and the fact that 'I'm so bubbly'


how about extra curricular activities?
This will be my second year in DECA and I love it! I am also a new member of H.O.N.K, which stands for "Helping Out New Kids"


how do you spend your weekends?
I'm ALWAYS with my boyfriend Kyle, or friends. Right now football season is just starting and I will be at every single game in the front row. I love events like that. I also work a lot. I work at the theater in Greenville so that's a huge part of my weekends.


2 comments:

Abbey said...

camie is such a cutie pie. i knew you two would click! amazing pictures of an amazing girl.

Abbey

Camie said...

Aww abbey! Thank you so much! And I agree she did such an amazing.job!