Tuesday

Meet Linsey | GHS Grad



Linsey certainly made my job easy! She was comfortable in front of the camera and a hoot to photograph. The hard part is narrowing down her proofs... so hard! Mother Nature's wind machine made things interesting, but nothing was gonna ruin our fun. We ventured around G'ville and I obtained permission to shoot in new favorite location... oooh, yes! We may or may not have stepped into poison ivy... haha: totally. worth. it.


Random Linsey Facts: 

What is your favorite memory from your high school years? I don't think I have a favorite memory but some of the better ones would be prom, mission trip to Arizona, and classes with friends.

Are you in any extra curricular activities? I cheered all 4 years of high school, played softball 2 years, Student council 1 year, Helping Out New Kids 2 years, color guard 1 year, played clarinet in band 2 years, and I play the bass guitar.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be an orthodontist. And happy.

Store you could easily spend $1k? Macy's, easily!

No comments: