Tuesday

Family | At the Orchard




Emily and Allan own and operate beautiful Griffith Photography in downtown Greenville, yet they commission me to photograph them! I tell ya, it's the most flattering compliment any photographer could ever receive. I love how they trust me to find the perfect location along with the little details, including scrambling to find a bushel basket :) I look forward to sharing more images from this shoot in the near future, but until then, this peek is to 'tease' Emily! Look how much their beautiful daughter has grown since I last photographed them by clicking HERE. They are an amazing family, and again, I am honored to be their photographer.

2 comments:

Emily Griffith said...

I'm so unbelievably tickled by the beauty of these images...is this really MY family? You are truly gifted. I can't wait to view the rest of our images and place our order! Thanks!

Lizzy Thornton said...

my sister and her family look beautiful! I can't wait to see more...