Wednesday

2011 Grad | Ashley





I've known Ashley for years and when she choose me to document this exciting time in her life it indeed made me smile. This girl is going places and wants to save the world "one crazy person at a time". Her words. I don't lie. She's full of life and youthfulness and I'm curious to follow her many adventures. Her first expedition is following her heart, but also playing smart. She's soon moving to Washington DC to be with the one she loves. Should it matter that he's a studly Marine who's climbing the military ladder? While there, she'll take online classes at Central Michigan University. I have zero doubt that she'll find success and happiness.

Enjoy some other random Ashley knowings:

what makes you smile? my boyfriend, friends, & my sisters and brothers

who is your hero and why? Gandi, because of all the struggles he went through to fight for his rights and for everything he did for humanity.

favorite restaurant? ihop

store you could easily spend $1k? rue 21

dream job? psychologist

No comments: