Tuesday

Commitment | Matt & Barbara

IMG_0626




Melissa and I have teamed forces for the summer wedding season. I love the excitement a wedding day brings. I have been looking forward to this opportunity and it turned out to be a learning curve, yet fun! Here's a quick peek of a few [+] of my favorites from this past weekend. Melissa concentrated on the formal stuff and I was fortunate to stay mostly in my comfort zone shooting candids & details. Saturday took us to Houghton Lake. It was a rainy, dark day, but the rain stopped shortly after the ceremony allowing the newlyweds to drive off in style.



She looked so calm and peaceful & beautiful, too.




I love catching moments like this: my spontaneous and natural style mixed with dancing lights.




Her bouquet was beautiful, but this medallion was striking!





A Mother's Helping Hands





Rings For Life



*LOVE*



Moving Forward Yet Looking Back

Congratulations Matt & Barbara.

2 comments:

melissavannestphotography said...

those were my favorites too-- great job and thanks for your help!!

Emily Griffith said...

ahhh....you've been bitten by the wedding bug!! The images look beautiful!