Sunday

Family | At Home







Third time was the charm with this family. Their session had been rescheduled twice before for various reasons, but we made the most of a mild [and buggy!] spring evening. I love when I am able to photograph families in a location that is special to them, in this case their own yard, complete with pond and barns... bonus! I first met Kristi while we both volunteered in a kindergarten classroom; that was three plus years ago! Even though Matt and Chelsea no longer attend the same school, we have remained friends. Another bonus!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sarah - you are a rock star! You were able to handle my boys and by boys I mean my monsters AND my husband. THANKS a million - we love them!!!!!

KPChicago said...

Awesome--I LOVE the one of the kids covering their faces and L's face while she is walking in front of Brennan.
You did great work--can't wait to see more and have them on my fridge!
Aunt Kara

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one with them kissing and the kids covering their eyes. That is great.