Monday

Spotlight | Chelsea's Birthday




I just realized I never posted any photos of my children's summer birthdays. They enjoy being featured on my blog, too! We celebrate all three birthdays within six weeks... not well thought out on our part. Each have their own party, and will also have their own blog post. It's only fair, right? Our sweet, absolutely beautiful and now sassy girl turned nine years old already. I am still in denial.... where did the time go?

She planned another slumber party, similar to last year, but nine/ten year old girls have so much more drama! I wasn't expecting to overhear some of the things I did... more denial for me! Late night dancing was a big hit and it was really fun watching them, until ... more denial. The plan was to have the girls camp in the backyard, but the late afternoon rain dampened that idea. Instead we set up the tent in the family room and the girls talked [about boys more than I cared to hear], laughed and even cried [told you there was drama] into the wee morning hours.

No comments: