Thursday

2011 Grad | Brooke




Brooke is a senior at Belding High School, so we stayed in her hometown for senior photos. It's always fun to find an old building and put it to good use! This night was no exception. Brooke was a pleasure to photograph; I swear she laughs at everything :) It was the serious shots that took a bit more effort for her, so she would tell herself that she was trying to look into my soul through my camera. Well, let me show you who won that battle. [Look above; no additional words needed]. Her gorgeous eyes can draw anyone in and what I saw that night was beautiful, warm and striking. Don't you agree?

Brooke is also involved with volleyball and track. Did you catch the article in yesterday's GR Press? Yeah, that's her team receiving some well deserved recognition! I had to include a couple volleyball shots in her sneak peek, just for being a good sport. Pun intended, even though it's lame.




Here are a few random facts about Brooke:

what makes you smile?
my best friends (2 who just happen to live in different states)
but pretty much anything can make me smile because anything can make me laugh!

favorite restaurant?
quiznos!

store you could easily spend $1k?
any store, haha. probably forever 21
or pacsun

dream job?
for awhile i wanted to be a book editor/publisher but i'm not sure anymore. hopefully i'll figure it out soon!

I wish you the very best, Brooke, in your senior year and beyond!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

wow is all i have to say! i can't wait to see the rest :)

Christy said...

Amazing Sarah....I can't wait to see more! Thank you for such a wonderful experience! You are very gifted at what you do!