Saturday

2011 Grad | Abbey




Abbey is a soon to be graduate of Greenville High School. Her eyes are alluring, her smile warm, and her beauty is abundant. Her mom told me the word that best describes her is energy. She picked Eastown for the location of her session for that reason alone. Eastown is full of color, unique shops and restaurants. My husband took one look at her [yes, he's usually supportive and will look at my work per request] and said she resembles Ellen Pompeo. For someone who never watches Grey's Anatomy, he's right! Ok, now back on track.... Abby was a thrill to photograph, until I stepped on that dead [really, really dead] bird, but let's not talk about that. It was really gross and I felt awful. Ok, seriously moving on now... Abbey is a bright spot in the future. She's passionate about helping people and I can tell she has a heart of gold. I wish you the very best, Abbey, in your senior year, college life at CMU and beyond.

Random Abbey facts:

favorite restaurant?
ooh, toughie. food is my life.
gotta go with Yesterdog

what is your greatest accomplishment?
while its not the most glamorous answer, i would have to say my greatest accomplishment is figuring out who i am. i know 40 year olds who have absolutely no idea who they are or what they stand for, so i'd have to say "go me" on that one :]

what would you do with a million dollars?
donate as much as possible, and use the rest to:
-pay off mine and my sister's student loans
-buy my parents their dream house
-build a house in Vancouver
-open an animal rescue with my mom

favorite musical artist/song?
John Mayer!!!
we're getting married,
he just doesn't know it yet.

No comments: