Friday

Meet Meghan | BHS 2012





No need to call 911, but Megan is on fire. Not only is she a smartypants, she's absolutely gorgeous! She's entered her final year at Belding High School and is ready to hit the "real word" in a blaze. She warned me ahead of time she was nervous about having her photos taken, but after ten minutes, she was over it and laughing. She told me during the session she knows she's already gonna love her photos. Not sure if that confidence comes from herself or her confidence in me; I like to think it's both :) We stumbled upon a vintage fire truck and I felt as if I had won the lottery! We also stumbled upon a medium size toy truck hidden in the tall grass, but wait.... that wasn't a truck, was it? Haha. Thanks for catching that, Meghan! What a laugh that was ...

Best wishes for your bright future, Meghan.
Random facts about Meghan:

What type of music is on your iPod? I basically like anything but country. My favorite artist is Adele, especially her song “Someone Like You.”

Are you in any extra curricular activities? I’m involved in my church and my faith means a lot to me. I am a member of the National Honor Society (academics and community service). I used to be a dancer; I’m in marching band (I play the clarinet); I am in drama, and I play golf.

What are you passionate about? I love to sing. I am also passionate about working with children and science. I want to work with both in my career, hopefully as a pediatrician.

No comments: