Monday

Nick | GHS 2012




I photographed Nick's big brother a couple years ago and was delighted when they again contacted me for their photography needs. He didn't want any of the same things his brother had in his photos, so we opted for a road trip up to his grandparents' place near Weidman. Nick and his family spend much of their down time there camping, running the trails [on quads, not legs] and catching up with cousins. It looked like such a fun place to explore; Grandpa sure built some cool forts and unique play areas! We stopped along our route and found some old buildings and eye candy to make his photos unlike his brother, or anyone else in G'ville for that matter...
Thanks for a fun day!


random nick facts:

favorite way to spend a saturday?
hanging out with family and friends, especially camping, riding quads, going to the beach, watching the RedWings, hanging out with my girlfriend

pet peeve?
people that stink at driving

funniest high school memory thus far?
(Can't think of a funniest... but one of the most fun memories was last year's prom. My girlfriend, Casey, asked me to go and we've been seeing each other ever since.)

what do you want to be when you grow up?
I wish I knew! When I graduated from kindergarten, I said I wanted to be a fireman. Now, I just want to do something that I enjoy that makes a lot of money. Haven't figured out yet what that might be!

if you won a million dollars, what's the first thing that comes to mind that you'd purchase?
I'd buy a new car and give my mom some money

2 comments:

Deb said...

This IS a treat! You've captured the Nick we all know and love! Can't wait to see the rest!

Diane Atanasoff said...

Awesome pics Sarah. I can't believe how grown up he is.