Tuesday

Griffith Family | These Days Won't Last Forever



Year after year, the Griffith's of Griffith Photography pick me to document their family. Lucky me! Lucky them, too! I've been their photographer since their daughter was born; it's the challenge of shooting another photographer [and one who I greatly admire] that sets the bar high. Real high. The reward is spending time with them and having them fall in love with my work... year after year. I become a stressful mess about an hour before the session, triple checking to make sure I don't leave anything behind. Once I have my camera in hand, everything seems to flow seamlessly... almost like I'm meant to do this. Every time I photograph them, magic happens. They just show so much happiness; photographing them for sure recharges my battery and renews my love for my job. These days won't last forever, but for now enjoy your beautiful children and leave the photography part up to me.

1 comment:

Michigan Camera said...

Oh how precious that baby is! Great shots!