Monday

Commitment | Ron & Jen

I have been soaking up the last few weeks of summer with my children and have fallen behind with blog updates. As a mother, I wouldn't have it any other way; I love the fact I can sometimes place my work-flow on the back burner [of course I couldn't get away with this of I were the primary photographer for these weddings]. This wedding takes us back to mid August. I expect hot temperatures in August, but with the summer we've had I was hoping for an average 80 degree day. Of course the forecast called for our 3rd 90+ degree day of the summer. Go figure! And it's not just the heat, but the humidity... wowza!

Jen was an amazingly beautiful bride. Her bridesmaids helped fasten her dress and then all attention was on her. It was her day, after all.









It wasn't only the temperatures keeping things warm; the connection Ron & Jen shared was electrifying! The warmth and love they openly shared was amazing.



I love details! And diamonds!





What a great couple. I sense a fantastic future with these two.



Congratulations Ron & Jen! Your day was amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. these are def some of my favorites overall!!!! Thank you!!!-Jennifer Bart

Sarah @ S3 Artistic Photography said...

what a great compliment, jen! thank you!!
you made my job easy; your day was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow those are great I want to know how I can order some. Sally Abt (Momma of the
bride)